ITIL Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) focuses on the practical application of OSA practices in order to enable event, incident, problem, access, technical, IT Operations and application management, request fulfillment and Service Desk operations.
The ITIL Operation Support and Analysis Certificate has become the IT industry’s de-facto intermediate professional qualification in the field of IT Service Management.
This course will provide you with a good understanding of the Operational Support and Analysis principles, its processes and other aspects within the capability stream.
The course is designed to help you to prepare to take and pass the exam leading to the ITIL Intermediate Certificate in Operational Support and Analysis. Success in the exam will also earn you 4 credits towards the 22 credits needed to gain the ITIL Expert qualification. It helps you gain competence in the aspects of service management that relate to OSA, including:
- A detailed understanding of the OSA processes: incident management, request fulfilment, event management, problem management, and access management.
- The value of OSA activities for the business
- How OSA supports and interacts with other service lifecycle activities
- How OSA can deliver operational excellence
- Organizing for service operation
Our course has been fully accredited by EXIN, who are licensed by AXELOS as an Examination Institute for IT Service Management.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited.