When you have completed the TOGAF Essentials 2018 eLearning course, you will need to submit your details to us. We will then submit your details to The Open Group, who will then send an email invitation for you to take the assessment. The assessment program includes both a Practice assessment, which has to be passed and a live assessment, both of which are taken online.
In order to submit candidates details to Open Group. The Accredited Training course provider will need to have the candidate’s ID, first name, last name and email address.
There are two ways to find your Candidate ID which are:
- Select the “Go to Pearson VUE” link on the Take Exam page. The summary page shown will include your Candidate ID in the Personal Information.
- Alternatively, log in to your TOGAF 9 Certification account and select View/Edit my Certification Record. The Candidate ID is at the top of the Certification Information. Please note that your Certification ID (CID) is not a Candidate ID.
After passing the assessment, you will have upgraded your knowledge to be a TOGAF 9.2 Certified Practitioner!
Upon completion of the training you will receive an invitation to take the TOGAF Essentials 2018 PRACTICE assessment. If you fail, then unlimited retakes are available until you pass (accessible via the same URL).
What you need to know about the exam:
- The Assessment is Online
- The assessment invitations are issued by The Open Group
- The assessment invitations are valid for at least 60 days
- Comprises of 20 multiple-choice questions
- 30 minutes time limit
- Pass mark = 75%
Ensure that your spam filters do not block email from email@example.com. If you need the invitation to be resent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have passed the practice assessment, you will receive an invitation to take the TOGAF Essentials 2018 Assessment. If you fail, you have 2 retakes accessible via the same URL.