In order to sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
- Objective testing
- Three questions – 10 items per question, each worth one mark
- 17 marks or more required to pass (out of 30 available) – 55%
- One hour’s (60 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only).
The exam can be taken online using a webcam proctor, at a testing center, or onsite with an accredited proctor. Certification is through CSME or Peoplecert. Student must pass a 150 minute, 8 question open book (official PRINCE2 manual only) complex multiple choice examination with a passing score of 55% (44 out of 80) in order to receive this certification. Students must present an Prince2 Foundation certificate plus a course certification of completion prior to sitting for the exam.
- 3 ITIL Expert Credits
- 22 PDU Credits